|Payment Received||Ship Date||USPS Priority Expected Delivery||USPS Express or FedEx Overnight Expected Delivery|
**If the weather temperature in your area below 45F, we can only ship “hold for pickup” at the post office. We can not transport fish when the temperature is below 40F. For the safety of the fish, do not let the fish be exposed to a very cold weather (with heat pack) on the truck for more than an hour outdoors. This is very dangerous because it may be too cold to cause fish to die.
1)We only ship USPS Priority on Monday,Tuesday and Saturday, FedEx Standard Overnight on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. Available to ship other carrier upon request.
2)Handling time will be three business days after receipt of payment, as the fish must be sufficiently fasted prior to shipment and we need to stop feeding them for at least two days.
3)Combined shipping available upon request.
4)Hold for pickup at local USPS post office available upon request.
- Monday, December 25–Christmas Day
- Monday, January 01–New Year
- Monday, January 15–Martin Luther King’s Birthday
- Monday, February 19–George Washington’s Birthday
- Monday, May 28–Memorial Day
- Wednesday, July 04–Independence Day
- Monday, September 03–Labor Day
- Monday, October 08– Columbus Day
- Monday, November 12– Veterans Day
- Thursday, November 22–Thanksgiving Day
- Tuesday, December 25–Christmas Day
- Tuesay, January 01–New Year’s day