- Healthy and lively with full rich colors showing when grown to 5-7 months old
- Excellent non-inbred strains bred and raised with a lot of care and love by our family
- Absolutely NOT hormone-injected!
Have questions? Wish to learn more? Check out the Frequently Asked Questions.
We Follow 3 Steps for All the Pairs We Sell:
- We observe the batch of fry (3-4 months old) to identify potential pairs that are formed on their own naturally. Usually there would be 1-2 pairs forming in a tank full of fry at a time.
- Once a potential pair is spotted, we would continue to observe their behavior for 2-3 days to be sure they are really paired up and bonded.
- After the potential pair passes step 2, we would then remove them from the fry and put them in a separate tank by themselves for further observation and confirmation. This final step takes another 2-3 days, and the pair is only considered officially bonded and formed after passing this final step.
German Blue Rams form monogamous pairs and their bond lasts a lifetime. We only use the term “pair” when we have a confirmed breeding pair. A lot of our pairs would actually start spawning and breeding right after they were put in a separate tank by themselves during step 3.
ONLY A LIMITED NUMBER OF PAIRS AVAILABLE AT A TIME! ORDER YOURS TODAY OR RESERVE IN ADVANCE!